Trust me when I say this, this isn’t an easy list to put together. There are so many good looking wives when it comes to professional athletes. I have done a lot of research looking through a variety of sports and here are my top ten hottest wives/girlfriends in sports, in order from 10-1. Enjoy.
10) Clay Buchholz’s wife Lindsay Clubine: Clay Buchholz has been struggling all season long with the Boston Red Sox and I might have your answer to why. It might be because he isn’t focused on baseball. Buchholz’s wife Lindsay Clubine is a model on reality TV show Deal or No Deal and is also featured in People’s Magazine’s top 100 most beautiful people in the world. Clay and Lindsay married in 2009 and they have one child. That is what Buchholz is focused on.
9) Sasha Vujacic’s fiancée Maria Sharapova: It’s only a matter of time until Maria Sharapova dumps Sasha Vujacic. Vujacic was a former NBA player where he was not very successful, however did win two NBA championships while riding the pine for the Los Angeles Lakers. More importantly his girlfriend Maria Sharapova is having success playing tennis. The Russian tennis player is currently ranked the #1 singles player in the world. Maria and Sasha are planning a wedding in Turkey sometime in November.
8) Eric Decker’s fiancée Jessie James: Jessie James is a country singer, and song writer and is best known for her single “Wanted”. Denver Bronco wide receiver Eric Decker is having himself quite the offseason, first Peyton Manning signs with the Denver Broncos and now Decker is engaged to Jessie James. The couple announced their engagement on April 1st. Jessie has sung the national anthem at Eric’s games multiple times.
7) Wes Welker’s fiancée Anna Burns: Wes Welker is now engaged with Miss Hooters International 2005. Patriots fans will shake their head to this one… Welker asked the question just ten days before the Patriots loss to the New York Giants in the Superbowl for the second time. Maybe there was too much on Welker’s mind when he dropped the ball that would have won the Patriots their 4th Superbowl.
6) Jay Cutler’s fiancée Kristin Cavallari: The 25 year old actress Kristin Cavallari is best known for her reality TV roles on MTV’s Laguna Beach and The Hills. Kristin has been seen on lately on Dancing with the Stars as a contestant and also in America’s Next Top Model as a guest judge. Cavallari began dating Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler in 2010. The couple became engaged in 2011, where they also separated and then announced via twitter that they were back together. Jay and Kristin announced that they will be having their first child in 2012. Jay Cutler has nothing to worry about when he is throwing it to the other team, because at the end of the day he gets to come home to this.
5) Tony Romo’s wife Candice Crawford: Tony “Romeo” might be best known for his relationship with singer/actress Jessica Simpson, but I promise you he doesn’t miss her. Romo has moved on and is married to Candice Crawford. Candice is a former American beauty queen. She also won Miss Missouri, and finished in the top ten in the USA beauty pageant. The two are expecting their first child in 2012.
4) Sacha Kljestan’s fiancée Jamie Lee Darley: I don’t know much about Sacha Kljestan, I know he is a professional soccer player and I know he has a hot girlfriend. Jamie Lee Darley is a 25 year old Victoria’s secret model. Jamie attended the University of California, Santa Barbra where she played volleyball. The couple just recently became engaged.
Tune in Thursday to see who the Top 3 Hottest Wives/Girlfriends are in sports.
Conner Patch @connerpatch68